We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. We use the commission to help us to provide great quality content for you. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
Why do you choose Vangoa 36 Inch Acoustic Electric Guitar?
- A great choice for the first guitar, as it makes finger exercises easier, as you don’t have to cover too much space, particularly for children between 8 and 12 years old who are just starting to learn how to play the guitar or adults who have trouble reaching lower tones or upper frets on standard size guitars.
- The 36 inch 3/4 size Orchestra Model body with cutaway design makes it lighter in weight, convenient for travel and comfortable to play than full size dreadnought body guitar
- Compared with acoustic guitar, 36 inch 3/4 size acoustic-electric guitar is good value for the money. It is an acoustic guitar when you play without plugging in an amp. You can easily amplify and modify your sound by plugging in an acoustic amp, mixer, or PA system for busking and live performances, thanks to the built-in 2-band EQ design.
Play Acoustic or Electric
Comes with everything you need to get started!
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Self-adhesive Pick Guard
- Clip-on Tuner
- Cleaning Cloth
- Extra Strings
- User Manual
- Amp Cable
Onboard 2-Band Pickup Equalizer and Built-in Tuner
It is an acoustic guitar when unplugged
The 2-band pickup/ EQ (Treble and Bass) allows you to amplify and modify your sound using an acoustic amp, mixer, PA system for busking and live performances.
Compare with acoustic guitar
- Play the acoustic electric guitar plugged in or unplugged
- Still sounds, plays and looks like a regular acoustic gutar
- Ability to customized your sound
- Convenient sound amplification and projection
- Can move arounf on stage while doling live performance
Smooth Fret Edges
The type C profile guitar neck design perfectly fits the arc of holding the neck for ease of playing. The fret edges of each guitar were finely sanded to prevent hurting fingers when moving up and down rapidly on the fretboard.
|36 Inch Acoustic- Electric Guitar||Full Size Acoustic- Electric Guitar||Full Size Acoustic Guitar||Full Size Acoustic Guitar|
|Built-in Preamp||2 Band EQ with Built-in Tuner||4 Band EQ with Volume Control||×||×|
|Top, back and side||Spruce, Sapele||Spruce, Mahogany||Sapele||Spruce, Sapele|
|Size||36 inch Travel Size||41 inch Full Size||41 inch Full Size||41 inch Full Size|
|Fits for||Kids, Teens or Adults with Small Hands||Teens or Adults||Teens or Adults||Teens or Adults|
✔[Bright Warm Sound] The 3/4 size acoustic-electric guitar features an improved AAA spruce top, Sapele sides & back producing a brighter sound at high frequency and warmer tone at middle frequency. The Orchestra model body offers the acoustic-electric guitar a clear and outstanding sound, a well-balanced tone at high frequency. Perfect for fingerstyle, country, and blues music genres
✔[Play Acoustic or Electric] The 3/4 acoustic-electric guitar produces a bright and warm sound as an acoustic guitar when you play the guitar unplugged. The onboard 2 bands EQ (Bass and Treble) and amp jack allow you to amplify and modify the sound easily to meet your need for emotional expression. Ideal for home practicing, busking, street show, and even stage performance
✔[Comfortable to Use] Slender type C guitar neck has a cozy hold. Built-in two-way truss rod allows you to adjust proper string height and keep the guitar neck straight for playability. The cutaway design allows you easier access to the upper frets. 20 frets with neat fret wire and fret position marks on the top and sides of the guitar neck help you easier to recognize frets. A great choice for the first guitar, as it makes finger exercises easier, as you don’t have to cover too much space
✔Precise Tuning] 18: 1 ratio gears ensure precise and accurate tuning. Closed chrome plated design tuning pegs are solid, dust resistant, and long-lasting. Bone nut and saddle on the 36-inch acoustic-electric guitar improved the effectiveness of sound transmission and stability of string vibration for staying in tune longer. You can easily tune the guitar with a clip-on tuner or built-in tuner on the guitar anytime and anywhere
✔[Complete kit for Getting Started] The 36-inch acoustic-electric guitar comes with everything you need to get started with, including 3 guitar picks of different thicknesses, 5 mm padded gig bag, adjustable guitar strap, extra strings, truss rod Allen key, user manual, clip-on tuner, amplifier cable, self-adhesive pickguard, cleaning cloth, instructions, and capo. No need to buy all the accessories separately from elsewhere